Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Tue December 10, 2013
Police: Missing Kennewick Teen Found in Mexico
Police in Kennewick, Wash., say a missing 14-year-old girl has talked with her mother and says she is in Mexico and is OK.
KNDO says police confirmed Tuesday that the mother of Elizabeth Romero spoke with her daughter by phone and the girl said she is in Jalisco, Mexico.
Police say there is still a warrant out for the arrest of 19-year-old Edwardo Fabien Flores Rosales for investigation of second-degree kidnapping. Officers are also looking for a second person suspected of aiding Rosales.
Investigators say Romero has family in Jalisco and her mother is working to get her daughter connected with those relatives.
Police say the girl and Rosales met through Facebook. The girl was last seen Wednesday getting into his car.
She was the object of an Amber alert last week.