Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Thu September 22, 2011
Plethora of weekend events means lots of fun and traffic hell
Beer drinkers at Oktoberfest in Fremont, Huskies and Seahawks battling it out on the playing field, marching bands in the streets ... all of which means drivers will be edging in and out of one traffic jam after another, warns the Seattle Department of Transportation.
In addition to games and other fun, there will be construction in many areas, particularly I-405 which will be closed all weekend northbound in Bellevue, between 8th Street NE and SR 520, and could push extra northbound traffic over to the I-5 corridor.
On the Web: