Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Plethora of weekend events means lots of fun and traffic hell
Beer drinkers at Oktoberfest in Fremont, Huskies and Seahawks battling it out on the playing field, marching bands in the streets ... all of which means drivers will be edging in and out of one traffic jam after another, warns the Seattle Department of Transportation.
In addition to games and other fun, there will be construction in many areas, particularly I-405 which will be closed all weekend northbound in Bellevue, between 8th Street NE and SR 520, and could push extra northbound traffic over to the I-5 corridor.
On the Web: