Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
2011 Jazz Cruise
Mon August 22, 2011
Photos from the 2011 KPLU Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise
Hundreds of KPLU listeners joined us last week for our 19th Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise. Aboard the relaxing, two-and-a-half hour cruise on Elliott Bay, they enjoyed a scrumptious all-you-can-eat brunch, spectacular views, and great music from "that mighty engine of rhythm," Gypsy jazz masters, Pearl Django.
KPLU Studio Sessions