Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu December 6, 2012
Our Pulchritudious Obsession With Music
Now we must tell you that "pulchritude" is a very ugly word that means "beauty". And we've got 4 minutes of music, commercials and cartoon characters to make the point. On this trip you'll meet Joe Cocker, Stevie Wonder, Lil' Mama and some lovely Clairol shampoo models.