Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu December 6, 2012
Our Pulchritudious Obsession With Music
Now we must tell you that "pulchritude" is a very ugly word that means "beauty". And we've got 4 minutes of music, commercials and cartoon characters to make the point. On this trip you'll meet Joe Cocker, Stevie Wonder, Lil' Mama and some lovely Clairol shampoo models.