Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Listener trip
Mon May 23, 2011
Only a few spots left: Red, White & Blues Weekend in Portland!
There are only a few spots left to join All Blues host John Kessler for KPLU's "Red, White & Blues Weekend" 2011 at the 24th Annual Waterfront Blues Festival in Portland July 1-4, 2011.
If you have been waiting to book your spot, the time to act is now as we are almost at capacity!
KPLU has put together a specially-priced listener package which reflects a 25% discount compared to retail prices.
A world-class blues lineup will perform against the backdrop of the Willamette River with a view of the glacial peaks of Mt. Hood, including: Buddy Guy, Robert Cray, Maceo Parker, Lucinda Williams, Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk, Chubby Carrier, Black Joe Louis and the Honeybears, and many, many more!
KPLU's All Blues host John Kessler will lead the listener trip which will join more than 100,000 blues fans from around the world who descend upon the Rose City's Waterfront Park every year to attend the largest blues festival west of the Mississippi and the second-largest blues festival in the nation.