Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed May 15, 2013
Now you Caesar salad bowl
I don't expect you to forgive me for that headline. To paraphrase Tammany Hall "Honest Grafter" George Washington Plunkitt, I saw my opportunity and I took it. But I digress. In this week's Food for Thought we come to praise Caesar salad.
Nancy Leson has some simple tips for making your own. Like mixing the dressing right in the bowl you're serving the salad in. And a suggestion for those wimps who won't eat anchovies. She also deploys a new verb "to mix," whispered to her by chefs from Planet Nancy. Take a guess before you listen for the answer.
We'd love to see your favorite salad bowls and Caesar wisdom below.
It seems to me the only thing you've learned is that Caesar is a "salad dressing dude."
–Mr. Ryan from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure