Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Tue February 8, 2011
No duckin' the sun today
It was webbed-footed on the left side, sneaker-footed on the right at the Green Lake path this afternoon. A chill wind didn't deter sun-seekers at the popular Seattle park. More sunny - and cool - weather is in the forecast for western Washington through Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.