Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed December 15, 2010
Nancy's French Adventures
Seattle Times Food Writer Nancy Leson is back from her KPLU Travel Club trip to Paris, where she ate…and ate…and, well, you get the idea.
On this week's Food for Thought, Nancy tells KPLU's Dick Stein all about her trip, the tasty tidbits she got to try, and why she prefers coffee in France to coffee in Seattle.
(Click on the audio 'play' arrow above to listen to Nancy and Dick's conversation)
The Travel Club had a blast, with Nancy leading tour. They sampled oysters, and chocolate (of a kind you cannot get in the U.S.), and bread.
Ahh, the bread: Nancy says she enjoys the loaves of the artisan bakers of Seattle and northwest to those of France. Do you think she's right? She and Dick invite your comments here.