Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Mon June 10, 2013
Naked woman missing in SW Washington forest
Deputies are searching for a woman missing in a southwest Washington national forest who is naked because she was going on a spiritual quest.
Skamania County Undersheriff Dave Cox told The Columbian the 19-year-old Vancouver woman was wearing only a fanny pack with a compass and a knife about 5 p.m. Sunday when she left the Canyon Creek Campground in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
She was supposed to return that night. A friend reported her missing around midnight.
Cox says the weather in the area has been mild with overnight temperatures in the lower 50s