Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Mon June 10, 2013
Naked woman missing in SW Washington forest
Deputies are searching for a woman missing in a southwest Washington national forest who is naked because she was going on a spiritual quest.
Skamania County Undersheriff Dave Cox told The Columbian the 19-year-old Vancouver woman was wearing only a fanny pack with a compass and a knife about 5 p.m. Sunday when she left the Canyon Creek Campground in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
She was supposed to return that night. A friend reported her missing around midnight.
Cox says the weather in the area has been mild with overnight temperatures in the lower 50s