Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
- UW Study Examines New Ways To Involve Immigrant Parents In School Activities
News & Music Contributors
Thu January 27, 2011
Mukilteo ferry dock closing for three weekends in March and April
Mukilteo ferry commuters need to make alternate plans for traveling to and from Whidbey Island on three weekends (Friday through Sunday) this spring. The dates are March 18-20, March 25-27 and April 1-3. The Mukilteo terminal is closing for a $2.6 million overhaul of the dock. Commuters will have to either drive around or take special sailings between Edmonds and Clinton.
Ferry officials say the Edmonds-Clinton run will take about 50 minutes, and they advise arriving earlier than usual at the terminals, especially on Fridays. At the Edmonds terminal, Clinton-bound vehicles will go through the right lane when approaching the tollbooth at Edmonds. Mukilteo-Clinton tickets will be valid at the Edmonds tollbooth.