Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- No Need To Presoak Beans For This Cheese Rind-Flavored Minestrone Recipe
News & Music Contributors
Thu January 27, 2011
Mukilteo ferry dock closing for three weekends in March and April
Mukilteo ferry commuters need to make alternate plans for traveling to and from Whidbey Island on three weekends (Friday through Sunday) this spring. The dates are March 18-20, March 25-27 and April 1-3. The Mukilteo terminal is closing for a $2.6 million overhaul of the dock. Commuters will have to either drive around or take special sailings between Edmonds and Clinton.
Ferry officials say the Edmonds-Clinton run will take about 50 minutes, and they advise arriving earlier than usual at the terminals, especially on Fridays. At the Edmonds terminal, Clinton-bound vehicles will go through the right lane when approaching the tollbooth at Edmonds. Mukilteo-Clinton tickets will be valid at the Edmonds tollbooth.