Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
More heat in Washington forecast
The National Weather Service says 90-degree temperatures will return to Western Washington on Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say a high pressure system and offshore flow will start pushing up temperatures on Wednesday. A push of marine air should cool things back down to the 70s and 80s for the weekend but bring the chance of thunderstorms.
In Eastern Washington, forecasters say high temperatures will be in the 90s all week with an increasing chance of thunderstorms by the weekend.