Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Mon August 13, 2012
More heat in Washington forecast
The National Weather Service says 90-degree temperatures will return to Western Washington on Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say a high pressure system and offshore flow will start pushing up temperatures on Wednesday. A push of marine air should cool things back down to the 70s and 80s for the weekend but bring the chance of thunderstorms.
In Eastern Washington, forecasters say high temperatures will be in the 90s all week with an increasing chance of thunderstorms by the weekend.