Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
The Water Cooler
Monty Python and the Romans: Your Daily Tax (vote) Incentive
You gotta do your homework. That's the advice KPLU's Keith Seinfeld got from tax experts on how voter's might want to approach their November ballots. Your vote will help establish major tax policies in Washington for years to come. They offer some helpful tools. Too much to think about? Keith gives us a little help from Monty Python and the Romans.