Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
The Water Cooler
Tue October 19, 2010
Monty Python and the Romans: Your Daily Tax (vote) Incentive
You gotta do your homework. That's the advice KPLU's Keith Seinfeld got from tax experts on how voter's might want to approach their November ballots. Your vote will help establish major tax policies in Washington for years to come. They offer some helpful tools. Too much to think about? Keith gives us a little help from Monty Python and the Romans.