Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
The Water Cooler
Tue October 19, 2010
Monty Python and the Romans: Your Daily Tax (vote) Incentive
You gotta do your homework. That's the advice KPLU's Keith Seinfeld got from tax experts on how voter's might want to approach their November ballots. Your vote will help establish major tax policies in Washington for years to come. They offer some helpful tools. Too much to think about? Keith gives us a little help from Monty Python and the Romans.