Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
The Water Cooler
Tue October 19, 2010
Monty Python and the Romans: Your Daily Tax (vote) Incentive
You gotta do your homework. That's the advice KPLU's Keith Seinfeld got from tax experts on how voter's might want to approach their November ballots. Your vote will help establish major tax policies in Washington for years to come. They offer some helpful tools. Too much to think about? Keith gives us a little help from Monty Python and the Romans.