Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Thu February 3, 2011
Metro bus route changes take effect this Saturday
King County's Metro Transit is making lots of changes to its bus schedules starting this Saturday, February 5.
The changes will impact all areas of the county and include routing and bus stop changes for approximately two dozen routes from various areas of the county that pass through downtown Seattle.
According to the agency's website:
Bus riders across Metro’s service area should check winter schedules for the routes they use most often to see what’s new. They can prepare by picking up a new blue timetable and the Special Rider Alert brochure, which is also posted on Metro Online. Or, use the online Trip Planner for some advance research. Be sure to input a date of Feb. 5 or later, when using the Trip Planner.
There will be Metro representatives on the streets downtown to help riders navigate the changes. Metro says it updates its routes and scheduling three times a year to improve service and keep up with the changing needs of transit customers.
You'll find changes for specific routes at Metro's website.