Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle Scientists Find Brain Area Linked To Motivation To Exercise
- 'The Easiest, Most Delicious Thing To Do With Corn' That Nancy Leson Has Ever Tasted
- Is it time to rename Mount Rainier to its former native name?
- Alaska Air Flight Attendants Frustrated By Slow Contract Talks
- Feds testing drones for scientific and environmental missions
News & Music Contributors
Tue August 28, 2012
McKenna says he won't release tax returns
OLYMPIA, Wash. — Washington gubernatorial candidate Rob McKenna says he will not release any of his tax returns, calling the matter a distraction from important issues.
McKenna said Tuesday that he has disclosed enough information in the personal financial forms that candidates file with the state. He called the tax-return debate a "phony issue."
Democratic rival Jay Inslee released five years of tax returns last week. Inslee's campaign has been calling on McKenna to release tax returns