Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
McKenna says he won't release tax returns
OLYMPIA, Wash. — Washington gubernatorial candidate Rob McKenna says he will not release any of his tax returns, calling the matter a distraction from important issues.
McKenna said Tuesday that he has disclosed enough information in the personal financial forms that candidates file with the state. He called the tax-return debate a "phony issue."
Democratic rival Jay Inslee released five years of tax returns last week. Inslee's campaign has been calling on McKenna to release tax returns