Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Tue August 28, 2012
McKenna says he won't release tax returns
OLYMPIA, Wash. — Washington gubernatorial candidate Rob McKenna says he will not release any of his tax returns, calling the matter a distraction from important issues.
McKenna said Tuesday that he has disclosed enough information in the personal financial forms that candidates file with the state. He called the tax-return debate a "phony issue."
Democratic rival Jay Inslee released five years of tax returns last week. Inslee's campaign has been calling on McKenna to release tax returns