Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
News & Music Contributors
Law & Justice
Wed January 26, 2011
Man arrested for allegedly threatening Gregoire
A Pierce County man is in custody for allegedly making an online threat to Governor Chris Gregoire. The Washington State Patrol picked up Robert R. Locke, of the Graham area, on Tuesday afternoon.
In a statement, the patrol reports Gregoire's office received the still unspecified threat early Tuesday morning. The message was traced to Locke, and he was picked up while walking on a Pierce County street about six hours later.
Detectives reported their arrest took place without incident.
Locke was booked into Pierce County jail, where he's charged with one felony count of threatening the governor or the governor's family.