Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed February 27, 2013
Make your own sourdough starter
I can't believe that Leson got that "natural" style starter to work. I've tried over and over again with no success. Her success encourages me. Maybe I'll try again.
I do have a rye starter I've used for years to make my NY deli rye bread but I made the starter with commercial yeast. It works fine but just for fun I'd like to do it the natural way.
"And malt does more than Milton can to justify God's ways to man."
– A.E. Housman