Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu December 23, 2010
A little narcissism goes a long way
Anybody have a mirror? John Maynard and John Kessler are checking out songs reflecting narcissism on this week's Record Bin Roulette.
Episode 98 finds the roulette wheel landing on a personality trait that, in its more extreme form, is considered a personality disorder, as noted in clinical definitions.
(Listen to this week's Record Bin Roulette by clicking on the audio 'play' arrow above)
The two Johns roam through their long hallway of vintage vinyl and come up with some familiar nods to the narcissist, weaving together a Carly Simon smash hit, Snow White's nemesis, a dictator or two and Right Said Fred.
The musical question this week: is there a narcissist's conundrum? Muddy Waters might have the answer. You'll know when you listen to this week's program!