Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Mon September 24, 2012
Laugh break: Jill Biden and what she's seen of Joe 'up close'
Originally published on Mon September 24, 2012 6:58 am
(Note, if you're easily offended by juvenile humor, this post and video might not be for you.)
The video's been going around since Friday, but it's too funny not to pass along just because it's a few days old. And we bet many folks missed it over the weekend.
While introducing her husband in New Hampshire, second lady Jill Biden got the audience laughing when she held her hands farrrrrr apart as she said, "I've seen Joe up close." Her inadvertently funny comments didn't end there.
The vice president, meanwhile, seemed to be loving it. Of course, for once he wasn't the one in the family getting in a bit of trouble at the mic.