Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Travel Club
Mon July 1, 2013
Join KPLU for a music, food & wine lovers journey to Argentina, Chile and Uruguay!
Join KPLU on a wine lover’s international jazz expedition to Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, November 13-25.
Trip highlights include private wine tastings, renowned jazz festival of Buenos Aires, a ferry to the romantic town of Colonia, Uruguay, tango lessons, tours of world-class museums, colorful outdoor markets, and an Andes crossing at sunrise.
We look forward to discovering Chile, Argentina and Uruguay with you this November!
Space is limited to just 28 KPLU globe-trotting, fun-loving guests, so don’t wait to sign up!
For more information contact:
Mary Dunaway, Director of Individual Giving
or call Earthbound Expedition at 1-800-723-8454.