Most Active Stories
- Mass: 'Extensive Lowland Snow' Likely Friday Morning
- Organic Milk More Nutritious than Regular Milk, WSU Study Finds
- The Life Of A First-Year Teacher, In Six Emotional Stages
- 5 Tips to Help You Look Better on Skype, FaceTime
- State Officials Seize Cold Snap, Freeze Out Invasive Snails In Capitol Lake
News & Music Contributors
Mon December 5, 2011
JBLM soldiers returning from Iraq
As of Tuesday, nearly all of Joint Base Lewis McChord's soldiers will have left Iraq.
This is the final large group to return from Iraq. Only about 100 other JBLM soldiers will remain in the country, and they'll be returning individually and in small groups via commercial air flights.
The soldiers returning Tuesday include:
- 40 Soldiers from the 520th Medical Company, 62nd Medical Brigade. The unit deployed in mid-June.
- 55 Soldiers from the 47th Combat Support Hospital, 62nd Medical Brigade. The unit deployed in July and August.
- 76 Soldiers from the 1-94 Field Artillery Regiment, 17th Fires Brigade. The unit deployed in June.