Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Jazz and Blues
Sun November 17, 2013
Jazz Northwest for November 17
Jazz NW is quite site-specific this Sunday. In addition to several resident groups, Charles Lloyd plays "Desolation Sound" and Loraine Feather sings "I Hope I Never Leave This Place." We’’ll hear a woodsy new CD by former resident Aaron Parks, visit a jazz club in Vancouver, and preview some upcoming performances including traditional holiday jazz concerts on Jazz Northwest, Sunday afternoon at 2 on 88.5 KPLU.
Jazz Northwest is produced by Jim Wilke exclusively for 88.5, KPLU and airs on Sundays at 2 PM Pacific. A podcast is also available at kplu.org.
Next week: a concert by The Bill Anschell "Peru Trio" recorded at The Seattle Art Museum.