Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Jazz Northwest for June 10, 2012
Pianist Eddie Creed passed on April 19 at the age of 77, and he'll be remembered on the next edition of Jazz Northwest (6/10) with a performance recorded by Jim Wilke in 1971 at The Jazz Gallery. Eddie was one of the most active jazz pianists from the 60s through the 80s in Seattle. There will be a memorial concert at The New Orleans on Sunday June 10 from 4 to 8 pm .
Also on this week's Jazz Northwest: The new CD by Human Spirit, Bill Anschell's Earshot Award-winning CD "Figments" and more, including news about upcoming opportunities for great live jazz.