Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Sun July 29, 2012
Jazz Northwest for 7/29/12
This week on Jazz Northwest we'll feature some songs for Summer including the Summer movement from Phil Dwyer's Changing Seasons suite for orchestra. Pete Christlieb and Linda Small are visiting after Jazz Port Townsend and playing some great Bill Holman charts. Something new from Pearl Django and other music from Portland to Vancouver BC as well as suggestions for live jazz around Seattle in the coming week.
Jazz Northwest samples the regional jazz scene every Sunday afternoon at 1 PM Pacific, and the program is also available as a podcast after the air date. We're recording at Jazz Port Townsend this weekend and next week's show will be the first in a series from the festival.