Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- Why Jazz Fans Shouldn't Be So Quick To Dismiss Pop Music
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
Mon November 22, 2010
I-5 express lanes in Seattle to remain open southbound through evening commute
The Washington State Department of Transportation has decided to keep the I-5 express lanes open in the southbound direction through Tuesday afternoon.
In certain snow and ice conditions WSDOT leaves these lanes open during normally scheduled closures to prevent ice and snow accumulation. Drivers headed in the northbound direction through downtown Seattle should plan accordingly.