Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Mon December 20, 2010
How to avoid traffic jams over Snoqualmie Pass this holiday
If you're traveling over the Cascades on I-90 this holiday season, the worst traffic will be on the day after Christmas and the day after New Year's. The most congested hours will be between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. You can find better times to travel by checking the Washington Department of Transportation traffic volume charts.
WSDOT also has information on holiday traffic congestion on other major routes.
WSDOT officials say you should be prepared for wet weather and snow in the mountain passes.