Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Mon December 20, 2010
How to avoid traffic jams over Snoqualmie Pass this holiday
If you're traveling over the Cascades on I-90 this holiday season, the worst traffic will be on the day after Christmas and the day after New Year's. The most congested hours will be between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. You can find better times to travel by checking the Washington Department of Transportation traffic volume charts.
WSDOT also has information on holiday traffic congestion on other major routes.
WSDOT officials say you should be prepared for wet weather and snow in the mountain passes.