Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed February 6, 2013
I confess that though I've chewed my way through enough chicken wings to levitate a dumpster I've never had the official Buffalo Wing. And now I may never bother. Here's why:
In this week's Food for Thought Nancy Leson makes a good case that hot Buffalo legs are a better idea. It's hard to argue. They're certainly chubbier than the wing. And easier to hold on to. Give them a try next time you your friends gather together for that exciting TV debate about whether dogs are better than cats.
"Left wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me."
– Woody Guthrie