Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed February 6, 2013
I confess that though I've chewed my way through enough chicken wings to levitate a dumpster I've never had the official Buffalo Wing. And now I may never bother. Here's why:
In this week's Food for Thought Nancy Leson makes a good case that hot Buffalo legs are a better idea. It's hard to argue. They're certainly chubbier than the wing. And easier to hold on to. Give them a try next time you your friends gather together for that exciting TV debate about whether dogs are better than cats.
"Left wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me."
– Woody Guthrie