Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed February 6, 2013
I confess that though I've chewed my way through enough chicken wings to levitate a dumpster I've never had the official Buffalo Wing. And now I may never bother. Here's why:
In this week's Food for Thought Nancy Leson makes a good case that hot Buffalo legs are a better idea. It's hard to argue. They're certainly chubbier than the wing. And easier to hold on to. Give them a try next time you your friends gather together for that exciting TV debate about whether dogs are better than cats.
"Left wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me."
– Woody Guthrie