Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed February 6, 2013
I confess that though I've chewed my way through enough chicken wings to levitate a dumpster I've never had the official Buffalo Wing. And now I may never bother. Here's why:
In this week's Food for Thought Nancy Leson makes a good case that hot Buffalo legs are a better idea. It's hard to argue. They're certainly chubbier than the wing. And easier to hold on to. Give them a try next time you your friends gather together for that exciting TV debate about whether dogs are better than cats.
"Left wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me."
– Woody Guthrie