Most Active Stories
- Why Washington State Was Named #1 Most Innovative State By Bloomberg
- Mass On Friday Snow Forecast: Latest Models Show 'This Front Is Coming'
- Mass: 'Extensive Lowland Snow' Likely Friday Morning
- State Officials Seize Cold Snap, Freeze Out Invasive Snails In Capitol Lake
- Cookies, Including What Nancy Leson Calls The 'Best Shortbread Evah!'
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed February 6, 2013
I confess that though I've chewed my way through enough chicken wings to levitate a dumpster I've never had the official Buffalo Wing. And now I may never bother. Here's why:
In this week's Food for Thought Nancy Leson makes a good case that hot Buffalo legs are a better idea. It's hard to argue. They're certainly chubbier than the wing. And easier to hold on to. Give them a try next time you your friends gather together for that exciting TV debate about whether dogs are better than cats.
"Left wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me."
– Woody Guthrie