Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Wed April 25, 2012
Hazmat response at Everest College in Everett
EVERETT, Wash. — Firefighters who responded to a report of a noxious odor at Everest College in Everett have taken 11 people to a hospital complaining of dizziness or headaches.
City of Everett spokeswoman Kate Reardon told KING-TV about 100 other people were evacuated Wednesday from the six-story building at the private college.
She says firefighters did not immediately find the cause of the odor.