Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Wed April 25, 2012
Hazmat response at Everest College in Everett
EVERETT, Wash. — Firefighters who responded to a report of a noxious odor at Everest College in Everett have taken 11 people to a hospital complaining of dizziness or headaches.
City of Everett spokeswoman Kate Reardon told KING-TV about 100 other people were evacuated Wednesday from the six-story building at the private college.
She says firefighters did not immediately find the cause of the odor.