Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
The Friday podcast: A financial adviser bets the house
Originally published on Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am
On today's show, we talk to Carl Richards. His job is to give people financial advice, yet he got sucked into the housing boom and spit out the other end, just like millions of other people.
He tells us his story, and explains how his experience has changed the way he thinks about money, and about risk.
For more, read Carl's recent New York Times article.