Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 18, 2011
The Friday podcast: A financial adviser bets the house
Originally published on Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am
On today's show, we talk to Carl Richards. His job is to give people financial advice, yet he got sucked into the housing boom and spit out the other end, just like millions of other people.
He tells us his story, and explains how his experience has changed the way he thinks about money, and about risk.
For more, read Carl's recent New York Times article.