Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 18, 2011
The Friday podcast: A financial adviser bets the house
Originally published on Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am
On today's show, we talk to Carl Richards. His job is to give people financial advice, yet he got sucked into the housing boom and spit out the other end, just like millions of other people.
He tells us his story, and explains how his experience has changed the way he thinks about money, and about risk.
For more, read Carl's recent New York Times article.