Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
Fri May 11, 2012
The Friday beer (week!): Elysian Brewing’s Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout
The Fourth Annual Seattle Beer Week is in full swing. Events around Seattle kicked off last night at Elysian Brewing on Capitol Hill and will be running at various locations through Sunday, May 20th. Speaking of Elysian Brewing, they brewed this year's official Seattle Beer Week beer, the Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout.
How much more Seattle can you get than a beer made with coffee?
This dark brown ale incorporates coffee from Lighthouse Roasters.
There are over 100 events to choose from this year so take a look at the calendar on the Seattle Beer Week website and get out there and have some fun.
A few of the events I'm hoping to attend include:
Where will we find you during Seattle Beer Week?
“NW Craft Brews” is a new weekly Web feature published Fridays here at KPLU.org. Let us know what your favorite beer is right now, either here or on our Facebook page. Cheers!