Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
Fri May 11, 2012
The Friday beer (week!): Elysian Brewing’s Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout
The Fourth Annual Seattle Beer Week is in full swing. Events around Seattle kicked off last night at Elysian Brewing on Capitol Hill and will be running at various locations through Sunday, May 20th. Speaking of Elysian Brewing, they brewed this year's official Seattle Beer Week beer, the Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout.
How much more Seattle can you get than a beer made with coffee?
This dark brown ale incorporates coffee from Lighthouse Roasters.
There are over 100 events to choose from this year so take a look at the calendar on the Seattle Beer Week website and get out there and have some fun.
A few of the events I'm hoping to attend include:
Where will we find you during Seattle Beer Week?
“NW Craft Brews” is a new weekly Web feature published Fridays here at KPLU.org. Let us know what your favorite beer is right now, either here or on our Facebook page. Cheers!