Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
Fri October 14, 2011
The Friday beer: Stone's vanilla bean smoked porter
With the change in seasons comes a different style of beer, and these cooler and gray days are perfect for sipping on a porter. I've enjoyed Stone Brewing Co.'s Smoked Porter before, and when I saw a special release of the vanilla bean version on tap, I knew I had to give this rare find a try.
On the Web: