Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Get The Best Seats To 'Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!' Before They Go On Sale!
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
Fri November 18, 2011
The Friday beer: Naked City Brewery's I&I Double IPA
Naked City Brewery and Taphouse in Seattle's Greenwood neighborhood recently celebrated their 3rd anniversary by throwing a party and serving up 15 of their own beers, including the I & I Double IPA on cask.
I didn't make it to the big party but I did stop by the next day, and there were plenty of good Naked City brews to try. Being a big hophead, I had to give the I & I a try. It didn't disappoint. The hops were big, the scent was floral and piney.
- Brewery: Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
- Consumed at: Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
- Alcohol by Volume: 8.7%
- Description: Big bold Imperial/Double IPA.
Seattle is blessed with many neighborhood brewpubs. What breweries are in your neck of the woods and what do you recommend when you take a first-time visitor?
NW Craft Brew