Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
NW Craft Brews
Fri November 18, 2011
The Friday beer: Naked City Brewery's I&I Double IPA
Naked City Brewery and Taphouse in Seattle's Greenwood neighborhood recently celebrated their 3rd anniversary by throwing a party and serving up 15 of their own beers, including the I & I Double IPA on cask.
I didn't make it to the big party but I did stop by the next day, and there were plenty of good Naked City brews to try. Being a big hophead, I had to give the I & I a try. It didn't disappoint. The hops were big, the scent was floral and piney.
- Brewery: Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
- Consumed at: Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
- Alcohol by Volume: 8.7%
- Description: Big bold Imperial/Double IPA.
Seattle is blessed with many neighborhood brewpubs. What breweries are in your neck of the woods and what do you recommend when you take a first-time visitor?
NW Craft Brew