Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Fri December 13, 2013
For Friday The 13th, Say It With Us: Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Originally published on Fri December 13, 2013 7:16 am
Because we want everyone to feel safe, once again we offer this advice for how to get through another Friday the 13th:
Learn how to pronounce paraskevidekatriaphobia.
Thanks to our friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be OK.
We've had two Friday the 13ths this year. (The other was in September.) Next year, there's just one — in June.