Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Weather with Cliff Mass
Fri March 2, 2012
Enjoy Sunday, possibly glorious weather ahead
On his blog, KPLU weather expert Cliff Mass writes:
Sunday should be great....sunny, much warmer air...many will see the mid-50s. A big ridge over us.... Plan to get outdoors!
In general, warmer temperatures are in store, beginning this evening, says Mass in his weekly weather conversation with KPLU. You can expect a little of everything on Saturday, before it clears out on Sunday.
Next week, Mass says it will be cooler and wet again, fitting with the La Nina pattern that's settled in place.
And, for enthusiasts, anyone can attend the Northwest Weather Workshop, although it will include a lot of professional forecasters.
You can listen to the full discussion and also subscribe to a podcast of this and previous "Weather with Cliff Mass" shows.
The weekly KPLU feature "Weather with Cliff Mass" airs every Friday at 9 a.m. immediately following BirdNote, and repeats twice on Friday afternoons during All Things Considered. The feature is hosted by KPLU’s Health and Science reporter Keith Seinfeld. Cliff Mass is a University of Washington Professor of Atmospheric Sciences and renowned Seattle weather prognosticator.