Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and Events
Thu August 11, 2011
Enjoy one of Seattle's hottest summertime celebration
The weather forecast for Friday is sunny and a high of 76 degrees! It’s the perfect day to come out to South Lake Union for the 7th Annual Block Party at Denny Way & Westlake Avenue, beginning at noon.
This is one of Seattle’s hottest summertime celebrations. Admission is free, and the party is expected to attract more than 7,500+ attendees. Amazon.com is this year’s presenting sponsor.
The evening will be capped off with Cinema on the Lawn, showing Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (PG-13), beginning 30 minutes after dusk (approx. 9:00 p.m.).