Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Thu August 30, 2012
End of summer blues, already?
The Labor Day weekend coming up marks the unofficial end of summer -- time to put away those white pants and get ready for fall.
KPLU asked folks on the streets of downtown Seattle how they feel about the days getting shorter and autumn right around the corner?
It's not a scientific poll, but there's no question that some people love the crisp fall air that heralds in the start of school...while others dread the stress of more work and less play.
[Listen to our audio collage, by clicking on the "play" icon above.]
Weather with Cliff Mass
Festivals and events
Arts & Entertainment