Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- King County Data Shows Heroin Deaths Among Young Adults On The Rise
News & Music Contributors
Thu August 30, 2012
End of summer blues, already?
The Labor Day weekend coming up marks the unofficial end of summer -- time to put away those white pants and get ready for fall.
KPLU asked folks on the streets of downtown Seattle how they feel about the days getting shorter and autumn right around the corner?
It's not a scientific poll, but there's no question that some people love the crisp fall air that heralds in the start of school...while others dread the stress of more work and less play.
[Listen to our audio collage, by clicking on the "play" icon above.]
Weather with Cliff Mass
Festivals and events
Arts & Entertainment