Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Marysville-Pilchuck High Student Kills 1, Injures 4 Before Taking Own Life
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Listen: The Moment That Inspired A Seattle Man To Sideline His Business And Help The Homeless
- Sheriff: School Shooter Invited Friends To Meet In Cafeteria Before Opening Fire
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Tue November 5, 2013
Election Day SOS: Last-Minute Tips for Voters
Happy Election Day! Here's a quick reference guide if you're still holding on to a ballot.
Your ballot must be postmarked today (Tuesday, Nov. 5). Before you drop your ballot into the nearest blue mailbox, look at the sticker on that mailbox to see what time mail is collected. If you've missed that deadline you'll need to head to the post office to make sure your ballot is accepted in time.
If you're still making up your mind—hey, it happens!—you can learn about the candidates and issues through our election coverage.
Once you've voted, sit back and relax. And check back for results and stories.