Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Tue November 5, 2013
Election Day SOS: Last-Minute Tips for Voters
Happy Election Day! Here's a quick reference guide if you're still holding on to a ballot.
Your ballot must be postmarked today (Tuesday, Nov. 5). Before you drop your ballot into the nearest blue mailbox, look at the sticker on that mailbox to see what time mail is collected. If you've missed that deadline you'll need to head to the post office to make sure your ballot is accepted in time.
If you're still making up your mind—hey, it happens!—you can learn about the candidates and issues through our election coverage.
Once you've voted, sit back and relax. And check back for results and stories.