Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu November 17, 2011
Don't worry, be happy (by whatever means!)
There are many paths to happiness. Spirituality, relationships, community, a warm puppy. Writing a hit song also helps, if you believe that happiness can be bought.
We think Bobby Mcferrin was already pretty happy when he came up with this:
Some believe that happiness comes through communication, like in this scene from South Pacific:
Still others believe that happiness is carried around by bluebirds. Don’t take our word for it, here’s Jimmy Roberts with the Lawrence Welk Orchestra :
Luckily we can offer this practical advice from magicians Penn & Teller about the Secret to Happiness: