Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Mon January 14, 2013
Did you know Washington sells juvenile records to background check companies?
If you apply for a job, chances are good your potential employer will do a criminal background check on you. In Washington, that means even something you did as a juvenile could be held against you. Washington is one of a handful of states that sells juvenile court records to background check companies.
(Click Listen button to hear the story.)