Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Dick and Nancy eat like Mr. Creosote
Except we didn't explode. We should have, though. Included in the dinners we discuss is the Caraway-crusted roast pork I made from from the "Remembering Labuznik" chapter in Tom Douglas' Tom's Big Dinners. Here's how to make it.
And here are some of Douglas' thoughts on Peter Cipras' much missed restaurant.
For those who would like to give that seductive cornmeal/rosemary/lemon cake pictured above a try, here's how.
"You get no thanks from your belly. I t always forgets what you've just done for it and comes begging again the next day."
– Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn