Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed January 2, 2013
Dick and Nancy eat like Mr. Creosote
Except we didn't explode. We should have, though. Included in the dinners we discuss is the Caraway-crusted roast pork I made from from the "Remembering Labuznik" chapter in Tom Douglas' Tom's Big Dinners. Here's how to make it.
And here are some of Douglas' thoughts on Peter Cipras' much missed restaurant.
For those who would like to give that seductive cornmeal/rosemary/lemon cake pictured above a try, here's how.
"You get no thanks from your belly. I t always forgets what you've just done for it and comes begging again the next day."
– Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn