Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed January 2, 2013
Dick and Nancy eat like Mr. Creosote
Except we didn't explode. We should have, though. Included in the dinners we discuss is the Caraway-crusted roast pork I made from from the "Remembering Labuznik" chapter in Tom Douglas' Tom's Big Dinners. Here's how to make it.
And here are some of Douglas' thoughts on Peter Cipras' much missed restaurant.
For those who would like to give that seductive cornmeal/rosemary/lemon cake pictured above a try, here's how.
"You get no thanks from your belly. I t always forgets what you've just done for it and comes begging again the next day."
– Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn