Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
News & Music Contributors
Sweets in space
Mon April 29, 2013
Dessert in space: Not so bad!
“The food’s not so bad,” says Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, commander of the International Space Station.
Hadfield shared video of himself enjoying a post-lunch dessert of chocolate pudding cake and coffee.
Hadfield let the cake float out of its container in the gravity-free space before chasing after it a la Homer Simpson.
And to wash it down, he sipped on his coffee through a special straw.
“Pretty good,” he said. “Mmm, mmm!”’
celebrating earth day in space