Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- Why Jazz Fans Shouldn't Be So Quick To Dismiss Pop Music
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- Washington's 'Swift And Certain' Parole Reforms Getting Results And Attention
News & Music Contributors
Fri October 26, 2012
Deadline approaches for in-person voter registration
Less than two weeks to go until Election Day, and some people are still scrambling to register for the Oct. 29 in-person deadline.
Kim van Eckstrom with King County Elections says that they’re opening the County Elections Office in Renton on Saturday, Oct. 27, to accommodate the last-minute registration rush.
This is a big election that we know a lot of people want to participate in, but experience tells us that there are still a lot of people that wait until the end, so we’re prepared for long lines.
Most counties around the Puget Sound, including King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit and Island are open for in-person registration until Monday, Oct. 29. County websites have information about location and hours.