Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
Fri October 26, 2012
Deadline approaches for in-person voter registration
Less than two weeks to go until Election Day, and some people are still scrambling to register for the Oct. 29 in-person deadline.
Kim van Eckstrom with King County Elections says that they’re opening the County Elections Office in Renton on Saturday, Oct. 27, to accommodate the last-minute registration rush.
This is a big election that we know a lot of people want to participate in, but experience tells us that there are still a lot of people that wait until the end, so we’re prepared for long lines.
Most counties around the Puget Sound, including King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit and Island are open for in-person registration until Monday, Oct. 29. County websites have information about location and hours.