Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Fri October 26, 2012
Deadline approaches for in-person voter registration
Less than two weeks to go until Election Day, and some people are still scrambling to register for the Oct. 29 in-person deadline.
Kim van Eckstrom with King County Elections says that they’re opening the County Elections Office in Renton on Saturday, Oct. 27, to accommodate the last-minute registration rush.
This is a big election that we know a lot of people want to participate in, but experience tells us that there are still a lot of people that wait until the end, so we’re prepared for long lines.
Most counties around the Puget Sound, including King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit and Island are open for in-person registration until Monday, Oct. 29. County websites have information about location and hours.