Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Deadline approaches for in-person voter registration
Less than two weeks to go until Election Day, and some people are still scrambling to register for the Oct. 29 in-person deadline.
Kim van Eckstrom with King County Elections says that they’re opening the County Elections Office in Renton on Saturday, Oct. 27, to accommodate the last-minute registration rush.
This is a big election that we know a lot of people want to participate in, but experience tells us that there are still a lot of people that wait until the end, so we’re prepared for long lines.
Most counties around the Puget Sound, including King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit and Island are open for in-person registration until Monday, Oct. 29. County websites have information about location and hours.