Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Thu April 5, 2012
Crash snarls I-5 traffic for miles
A multiple-vehicle collision involving a semi has closed all four southbound lanes of Interstate 5 in downtown Seattle, causing an eight-mile backup.
The accident was reported at 2:14 p.m. on Thursday.
Washington state Trooper Julie Startup said it appears a semi and a passenger car both rolled over, and other vehicles were damaged in collisions that may have followed the initial accident. There were no immediate reports of serious injuries.