Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Tenants With Disabilities Filing Suit Over Sale Of Seattle Apartment Building
- Record Number Of King Co. Teens Pledging To Good Grades, Behavior For Free College
News & Music Contributors
Mon February 13, 2012
Crabber missing off Whidbey Island
COUPEVILLE, Wash. (AP) — A crab fisherman is missing from a 32-foot boat that was found empty with its motor running off Penn Cove on Whidbey Island.
The Coast Guard and Snohomish County sheriff's divers searched into the night Sunday without success.
The boat was found Sunday afternoon by Swinomish Tribal Fisheries Patrol.
The Daily Herald reports the Coast Guard planned to continue the search Monday.