Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Thu November 10, 2011
Costco will interview Washington liquor workers
Costco says it will offer job interviews to any Washington state liquor worker who is displaced when stores close in June.
Chief legal officer Joel Benoliel told The Seattle Times there's no guarantee of a job.
More than 900 state liquor workers will lose their jobs as a result of voters passing Initiative 1183. It will take the state out of the liquor business and allow hard liquor to be sold at large grocery stores.