Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Fri November 15, 2013
Co-Founder of Dave's Killer Bread Arrested in Oregon
The co-founder of Dave’s Killer Bread was arrested Thursday after allegedly injuring three deputies in Milwaukie, Oregon.
A friend of David Dahl called Washington County sheriff’s deputies around 10 p.m. and said Dahl was acting erratically. When deputies arrived, Dahl rammed a patrol car head-on. Dahl then rammed a second patrol car head-on, deputies said, and was pinned by a third patrol car before he was taken into custody. Deputies said because Dahl refused arrest, they were forced to use a stun gun.
Dahl was tested for his blood-alcohol content, but the results proved negligible. He was booked into jail and held on $290,000 bail.
Three deputies were taken to the hospital to be examined. All were treated and released.
Dave's Killer Bread labels carry a statement from Dahl, calling himself a "four-time loser" who made good after 15 years in prison.